Exchange District Condos – EX2
Experience the future of downtown Mississauga
NEW RETAIL, OFFICE, CULTURE, SHOPPING & DINING | BOUTIQUE HOTEL | PARKS & PUBLIC SPACES | CONDOMINIUM RESIDENCES | STEPS TO SQUARE ONE SHOPPING CENTRE | NEW LRT RAPID TRANSIT
Exchange your perspective
- A city with a vastly growing population of 726, 359, an exquisite addition to the growing number of soaring towers located in the heart of downtown Mississauga, CAMROST FELCORP pioneer in creating landmark condominiums and is behind many of the Greater Toronto Area’s most distinctive and memorable residential communities and commercial properties gives you yet another daring project, EXCHANGE DISTRICT CONDOS, a new preconstruction condo located at 151 City Center Drive.
- The building design resembles a cube and cantilevers organized alternately piled on top of each other, such designs reminds us of the prowess being displayed by towers build in Dubai and some Arab countries.
- The dreamt condominium complex hallmarks 4 towers consisting of more than 396 UNITS, and a SOARING 72+ floors, amenities will pave way to NEW RETAIL, OFFICE, CULTURE, SHOPPING&DINING, BOUTIQUE, HOTEL, PARKS&PUBLIC SPACES, CONDOMINIUM RESIDENCES, STEPS TO SQUARE ONE SHOPPING CENTER, NEW LRT RAPID TRANSIT. Exchange your perspective. Experience the future of downtown Mississauga.
EXCHANGE DISTRICT CONDOS BUILDING HIGHLIGHTS
- Developer: CAMROST FELCORP
- Location: 151 City Center Drive
- Area Amenities: Schools, banks, restaurants, pharmacy, hospital, bars and entertainment hubs are within reach.
EXCHANGE DISTRICT NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS
- Steps to Square One shopping Center
- Near to various schools and universities
- Availability of banks and ATM’s nearby
- Hospitals are just a couple of minutes away to Exchange District Condos.
- Restaurants and bars surrounding the building
- Walking distance to Landmark Cinemas
- Enjoy natural beauty in different parks alongside the condo
- New LRT RAPID TRANSIT scheduled for service in 2022
EXCHANGE DISTRICT CONDO BUILDER’S HIGHLIGHTS
Exchange District Condos builder Camrost Felcorp is one of the oldest and best GTA developers with over 40 years in the business. They have established its place as one of the foremost names in the development industry since 1976 by consistently leading the way in creating landmark condominiums and is behind many of the Greater Toronto Area’s most distinctive and memorable residential communities and commercial properties. Unique in design, each is built on a similar foundation of superior craftsmanship, a pre-eminent address, and a timeless style that is ahead of the industry. With an impressive portfolio that includes over 70 buildings, with 13,000 residences and more than 2 Million square feet of office and retail space, Camrost Felcorp continues to complete substantial high-rise projects in Toronto and throughout the GTA. With their flagship project Exchange District Condos they are going to bring the idea of an urbanized mixed-use development to Mississauga
EXCHANGE DISTRICT CONDOS MISSISSAUGA – THE REASON TO LIVE
- Shopping: Exchange District condos is only a few steps to Square One Shopping Centre, Canada’s second largest shopping mall with more than 2,200,000 square feet of retail space, 360+ stores, and attracting more than 25,000,000 visitors each year
- Education: Mississauga is home to several coveted public and private schools, as well as post-secondary institutions, including University of Toronto, Mississauga Campus, with 15,000+ students, and Sheridan, Hazel McCallion Campus, with 5,500+ students.
- Neighbourhood Amenities: Several arts, cultural and municipal venues are within walking distance, including the Art Gallery of Mississauga, Living Arts Centre, Mississauga City Hall, and Celebration Square.
- Thriving City: Mississauga is a thriving business centre, home to the regional headquarters of 70+ Fortune 500 companies, with a projected population of over 800,000 people by 2031.
- Hillcrest Mall
- South Hill Shopping
- Richland Mall
- Vaughan Mills
- No Frills
- Vaughan Mills
- Canada’s Wonderland
- SilverCity Cinema Richmond Hill
- Heritage Schoolhouse Museum
- Pioneer Park
- Mill Pond Park, Mount
- Pleasant Park
- Richmond Hill
- St. Louis Bar & Grill
- Sunnyside Grill
- Pizza Nova
- Richmond Grill
- Citro Restaurant
- Seneca College King Campus
- York University
- Grosvenor Montessori School
- RWS Private High School
- Richmond Hill Christian School
- Wonder School of Music
Transit ScoreWorld-class public transportation84
Walker's ParadiseDaily errands do not require a car92
Exchange District Condos - EX2
- Project Name: Exchange District Condos - EX2
- Building Type: Condo
- Architects: IBI Group
- Address: 151 City Center Drive
- NO. OF TOWERS: 4
- Suits Type: Luxury
- Developer Name: Camrost Felcorp
- No. of Storey: 42
- Unit: 396
- Project Completion: 2024