EX3 Condos – Exchange District
Experience the future of downtown Mississauga
NEW RETAIL, OFFICE, CULTURE, SHOPPING & DINING | BOUTIQUE HOTEL | PARKS & PUBLIC SPACES | CONDOMINIUM RESIDENCES | STEPS TO SQUARE ONE SHOPPING CENTRE | NEW LRT RAPID TRANSIT
Exchange your perspective
- A city with a vastly growing population of 726, 359, exquisite addition to the growing number of soaring towers located in the heart of downtown Mississauga, CAMROST FELCORP pioneer in creating landmark condominiums and is behind many of the Greater Toronto Area’s most distinctive and memorable residential communities and commercial properties gives you yet another daring project, EX3 CONDOS AT EXCHANGE DISTRICT, a new preconstruction condo located at 151 City Center Drive In Downtown Mississauga.
- The building design resembles a cube and cantilevers organized alternately piled on top of each other, such designs remind us of the prowess being displayed by towers build in Dubai and some Arab countries.
- The final chapter of Exchange District – EX3 Condos consists of more than 660 UNITS, and a SOARING 66 storeys. The amenities will pave the way to NEW RETAIL, OFFICE, CULTURE, SHOPPING & DINING, BOUTIQUE, HOTEL, PARKS&PUBLIC SPACES, CONDOMINIUM RESIDENCES, STEPS TO SQUARE ONE SHOPPING CENTER, NEW LRT RAPID TRANSIT. Exchange your perspective. Experience the future of downtown Mississauga.
BUILDING HIGHLIGHTS – EX3 CONDOS
- Developer: CAMROST FELCORP
- Location: 151 City Center Drive
- Area Amenities: Schools, banks, restaurants, pharmacies, hospital, bars and entertainment hubs are within reach.
NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS – EX3 CONDOS
- In Front of Square One Shopping Center
- Near to various schools and universities
- Availability of banks and ATM’s nearby
- Hospitals are a few minutes away from Exchange District Condos.
- Restaurants and bars surrounding the building
- Walking distance to Landmark Cinemas
- Enjoy natural beauty in different parks alongside the condo
- New LRT RAPID TRANSIT scheduled for service in 2022
BUILDER’S HIGHLIGHTS – EX3 CONDOS at EXCHANGE DISTRICT
EX3 Condos builder Camrost Felcorp is one of the oldest and best GTA developers with over 45+ years in the business. They have established their place as one of the foremost names in the development industry since 1976 by consistently leading the way in creating landmark condominiums and is behind many of the Greater Toronto Area’s most distinctive and memorable residential communities and commercial properties. Unique in design, each is built on a similar foundation of superior craftsmanship, a pre-eminent address, and a timeless style that is ahead of the industry. With an impressive portfolio that includes over 70 buildings, with 13,000 residences and more than 2 Million square feet of office and retail space, Camrost Felcorp continues to complete substantial high-rise projects in Toronto and throughout the GTA. With their flagship project Exchange District – EX3 Condos they are going to bring the idea of an urbanized mixed-use development to Mississauga
REASONS TO LIVE – EX3 CONDOS AT EXCHANGE DISTRICT
- Shopping: EX3 Condos is only a few steps to Square One Shopping Centre, Canada’s second-largest shopping mall with more than 2,200,000 square feet of retail space, 360+ stores, and attracting more than 25,000,000 visitors each year
- Education: Mississauga is home to several coveted public and private schools, as well as post-secondary institutions, including the University of Toronto, Mississauga Campus, with 15,000+ students, and Sheridan, Hazel McCallion Campus, with 5,500+ students.
- Neighbourhood Amenities: Several arts, cultural and municipal venues are within walking distance, including the Art Gallery of Mississauga, Living Arts Centre, Mississauga City Hall, and Celebration Square.
- Thriving City: Mississauga is a thriving business centre, home to the regional headquarters of 70+ Fortune 500 companies, with a projected population of over 800,000 people by 2031.
- Hillcrest Mall
- South Hill Shopping
- Richland Mall
- Vaughan Mills
- No Frills
- Vaughan Mills
- Canada’s Wonderland
- SilverCity Cinema Richmond Hill
- Heritage Schoolhouse Museum
- Pioneer Park
- Mill Pond Park, Mount
- Pleasant Park
- Richmond Hill
- St. Louis Bar & Grill
- Sunnyside Grill
- Pizza Nova
- Richmond Grill
- Citro Restaurant
- Seneca College King Campus
- York University
- Grosvenor Montessori School
- RWS Private High School
- Richmond Hill Christian School
- Wonder School of Music
Transit ScoreWorld-class public transportation84
Walker's ParadiseDaily errands do not require a car92
EX3 Condos - Exchange District
- Project Name: EX3 Condos at Exchange District Mississauga
- Building Type: Condominium
- Architects: IBI Group
- Address: 151 City Center Drive, Mississauga
- No. Of Towers: 4
- Developer Name: Camrost Felcorp
- No. of Storey: 66
- Unit: 660
- Project Completion: 2026